Monday, March 2, 2015

Healthy Me Week 8: Cheat Days?

Hi, I'm Em. I'm addicted to sweets.

 Honey, sugar, syrup, fruits--if it is even remotely sweet, I'm going to eat it. So, with today being my birthday, I'm super excited about cake. All kinds of free desserts and coffees and coupons and...
But what about my diet?
I weighed myself (and knowing what week of the month this is), and was expecting a gain. Oh, I got it, alright. A whopping five pounds! All because I let myself go a little, and started celebrating my birthday early.
I don't know why it happens, but I struggle with the idea of 'cheat' days. I mean, how much cheating can I do without completely undoing a week's worth of work?

My Cheat Day Items:
-Doritos
-Ice Cream
-Pie

Ways I can 'Cheat' without going overboard:
- Two servings of Doritos, instead of sitting down with an open bag
-Three scoops of Ice cream, instead of taking a spoon to the tub
-Pie, without the whipped topping

This is a process for me, Mamas, and I'm glad to have you on my journey. The struggles and triumphs are real, and though they may be small, it's reassuring to know that someone has my back. Staying positive! This is a whole new month!


WEEKLY WEIGH IN:
Last Week- 171 lbs
This Week- 176 lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment