Monday, March 23, 2015

Healthy Me Wee 11: Sugar Rush

On my healthy eating journey, I have read so much crap. What's awful for you one week is the 'superfood' of the future, and I'm tired of it.
I read articles all the time about sweeteners and aspartame are killing you, and that High Fructose Corn Syrup is the devil. But sugar is just as bad! It's like...Do I even have an option anymore?

In comes Stevia to supposedly save the day! But, the only thing it does is make you use -less-. Stevia is the same as sugar, broken down, but it's much sweeter. That makes it a win in my book!
Learn more about Stevia v. Sugar!



Weekly Weigh In:
Last Week- 171 lbs
This Week- 172 lbs

I know that doesn't look right. I'm doing what I did the first time, and I'm still gaining? Instead of getting frustrated, I think to myself, 'Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was this body.'
As long as I lay down a positive foundation, I can build something beautiful. 

KEEP GOING MAMAS! Love ya!

P.S.- Sorry for posting this late. I hit draft instead of post on my phone app. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment