Friday, July 18, 2014

Mommy Reality Challenge #4

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet this week, but work has started to pick back up just a wee bit. I've been writing bits and pieces, but haven't finished an article yet! Well, until now. Today's blog post is another gem for the #Mommy Reality Challenge: SHOW US YOUR SINK!

Ah, the dishes; my most hated chore in the entire world. I wish we ate off of paper plates and used plastic flatware all the time, because I dread the idea of having to do dishes. My husband, on the other hand, thinks the kitchen should be cleaned every day. (He doesn't clean it, though, so it falls to me) I let the counters be for about 2 days, which is average. This is what we have:

 Empty sink? What? I hate having dishes in my sink, getting in the way of things. That's what counters are for!


And because I took these pictures, when I did my dishes that evening, I decided to do a little extra:


Almost completely reorganized, and tidy! I'm actually doing a pretty good job keeping it that way, since the coffee pot/ microwave area has even -less- space now. See what I did there? Eh? Eh? Haha.

#MommyRealityChallenge4
#Istillhatethedishes
#Whitecountertopsareevil



No comments:

Post a Comment