Friday, June 27, 2014

Mommy Reality Blogging Challenge #1

Transitioning from one area of our country to another can take some time..and some Alka-Seltzer. While recovering from tummy troubles, I found myself on my phone, scrolling through Pinterest. ( Mostly, because it doesn't make noise and I can be half awake, and still use it.) I happened across a pin from a Mommy Blogger that talked about the snacks we feed our kids, because we're not perfect. I was instantly intrigued! After about 5 minutes of playing the 'click that link' game, I found the main site that started the Mom Reality Challenge.
So, at around 3a.m., not only did I find a few good blogs (So I can follow them on Bloglovin, like mine ), but I found something fun to do!

I'm a little behind, but I figured I'd start with week one's challenge: Show off your car! 


YUP! That's the back of my  '97 Dodge Neon. My homage to Aldi's bag collecting is crammed behind the driver's seat. Not doing too bad, though, considering I cleaned it out in March.
#mommyreality

A HUGE 'Thank You!' to A Lavender LifeJENerally Informed, and Leapfrogs and Lipgloss for starting this challenge, to show everyone the gritty, gross, and ugly side of Mommyhood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment