Sunday, February 15, 2015

Healthy Me Week 6: Plateauing (Short & Sweet)

This week's weight entry will be a short one, since I had a nice Valentine's Day surprise from my hubby. Wine! It was a warm, sleepy night after one glass, and I prefer it that way. Lots of cuddles from my girls, and we used some coupons to go out to Culver's for a family date.

I have a feeling that I've plateaued on my weight loss. I've been at 170 for two weeks now, and while I'm OK with it (Hey, I'm not -gaining- weight!), I feel like a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm not keeping up with activity, like speed walking/jogging, or Yoga. My wrist is still on the mend, but it's coming along nicely, so my Yoga mat will get a good break-in soon! As for the cardio....Sorry. I'm not going out in negative degree weather to burn some calories. Nope. Nope nope.

How have you compromised in your health journey? Do you feel like you're backsliding, or just making things easier? I saw this little gem on Tumblr the other day, and felt like sharing it with the rest of you:



Weekly Weigh In: 

Last Week- 170 lbs

This Week- 170 lbs


I'm certain there are other things I can do to drop down further. That will be my goal for this week! I have 2 weeks to burn off another 8 pounds to meet my goal. I don't think it's going to happen, but I have to try!

Love ya, Mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment