Saturday, February 7, 2015

Healthy Me Week: 5 Slow and Steady!

Hey, Mamas! Just a quick blog to let you guys know how things are going. With my wrist still giving me a bit of trouble, the posts will be sparse. But I promise, I will make it up to you!

I plan on using a gift certificate I received on a free ten minute massage. I spoke with a masseuse, and was told that if I get a massage done 24 hours before I'm adjusted, it will help the adjustment last longer. Talk about a winning combination! These will flow nicely with my Yoga, which is keeping me limber enough to make my adjustment progress going smoothly.

When I stepped on the scale this morning, it was with a little fear. As ladies will know, there is that wonderful thing called 'water weight' that hits us just as Mother Nature drops by with that wonderful annoyance called a Period. Instead of going in to a health lecture, I'm just going to precede my weigh in with what I anticipated: Five pound fluctuations, thanks to bloat and Ben & Jerry's. But I was very surprised to see the needle stick true to 170 lbs. My eyes got huge, and my jaw dropped. And then, the little voice in my head said, "If you can do one pound during Period Week, you can lose the rest of it, slow and steady." And that's my plan!



Weekly Weigh In:
Last week's weight- 169 lbs.
This week's weight- 170 lbs.

KEEP GOING! STAY POSITIVE! LOVE YA, MAMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment