Thursday, January 29, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award!!!


Thank you, Jann Newton, for my nomination!

              Jann is the brilliant mind behind Newton Custom Interiors.

The Rules for accepting this award is: 

  • Thank and Link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Nominate other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.

Here are 7 things about me!

  1. I really, really hate doing the dishes. It hurts my hands, it hurts my knees, and my hips to just stand there and clean. I've only ever had a dishwasher once in my life, and I miss it terribly.
  2. I really dig Steampunk themed things. I have a few stories, comic books, and artwork. 
  3. I'd really love to go to a 'Con, like Daisho or Comic.
  4. I'm awful in large crowds. Anxiety levels get way too high. (But it's getting better)
  5. I'm a huge homebody. Nothing makes me happier than just staying at home with my crochet and my books.
  6. I'm all about the boo spookies. Ghosts, vampires, witches, werewolves...if it goes bump in the night, I love it. (With the exception of Zombies)
And now, for the bloggers that I'm personally nominating:

  • http://www.onceuponamanda.com/ This lady is one of  my facebook blogging groups, and her site is amazing! I love her presentation of makeup, and then describes everything, instead of just spamming photos. Spot on!

  • http://livelikeyouarerich.com/ Anita has an earthy quality about her that I just love. Reading her posts are always on my To Do list. Thanks for such amazing writing, Anita!


If YOU think someone deserves this award, feel free to comment below, OR link their blog in a comment. You can never have too many nominations, and I think everyone deserves this kind of exposure. 

Love ya, Mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment