Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You are what you eat (Food Journal 4/9)

These types of posts are more for my own need. I'm not a calorie-counter, or a WW point counter, or anything as meticulous as that. I'm trying to find my biggest problem areas, as far as diet goes, so that I can shape my eating habits into something much more healthy. You're welcome to come along with me on my fun little journey. I'm going to fill in what I've eaten since Sunday so I can stay caught up, 'cause it's hard to keep up with a little notebook when you've got two kids fussing and whining at meal time. (Also I don't count the water I drink between meals. I can do about 80+ oz of water in a day)

4/6 (Sunday): speed walked at work when running wall 
*Breakfast:
-1 scrambled egg w/ shredded cheese
-2 biscuits w/ butter & strawberry jam
-8oz 1% milk
*Lunch:
-2 PB&J sandwiches
-15 pringles
-18oz water
*Dinner:
-Leftover homemade lasagna
-small fries from BK
-small ice cream cone

4/7 (Monday)
*Breakfast:
-bowl of oatmeal, 1 tsp of cinnamon, sugar, butter
-8oz 1% milk
*Lunch:
-Subway! 6inch honey oat w/ ham, turkey, tomato, provolone cheese, spinach, light mayo, S&P, 12 oz lemonade, small bag of doritos
*Dinner:
-Bowl of salad w/ ranch dressing & mozz. cheese
-spaghetti w/ meat sauce (jar)
-8oz 1% milk

4/8 (Tuesday)
*Breakfast:
-bowl of oatmeal
-8oz water
*Lunch:
-2 PB&Honey sandwiches
-8oz milk
*Dinner:
-Chilis! Chicken enchilada w/ sour cream, spinach artichoke dip w/ chips
-48 oz lemon water

4/9 (Wednesday) 30 min on treadmill, 15 min on stationary bike
*Breakfast:
-1 bowl cheerios w/ 1/2 C 1% milk
*Lunch:
-leftover chicken enchiladas w/ sour cream
-1 mango, cubed
-1 banana
-24oz water
*Dinner:
-Bubble up enchilada 
-salad w/ ranch dressing & Mozz cheese
-24oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment