Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One Hot Mess

I wanted to do this as sort of a disclaimer, since my blog is part of the mommy blog world, and they all seem to share the same sort of theme: Frugality and Natural Living. I love these blogs, and I follow quite a few! I am inspired by these ladies constantly, and take a few tips to heart!

But I am not one of them.

I do not have my shopping lists organized, or have the chutzpah to make things by hand, like natural shaving cream. I also have NO idea how to use coupons. Like, at all. My attempts at 'trimming the fat' have left me cutting into the meat far too often.

I'm nothing short of a hot mess with an empty wallet. I struggle, I fail, I lose sight of my goals, and I backslide.  I'm also a mama that loves her family, and would do anything to keep things running smooth (That includes NOT being a SAHM, much to my disappointment). This means that, despite failing over and over, I still get back up to try and save money from another angle.

I'm sure things are easier for most of you out there. There are groups and co-ops and blogs that have helped you pinch every last penny you've got. I'm sure there are people out there, close to you, or maybe even you have the innate gift for getting the dirt cheap deals on everything.

But for those of us who are clueless...

For those of us who wander aimlessly through the stores...

For those of us who have no idea what a co-op even is...

I am with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment