Monday, October 13, 2014

Adventures in Breastfeeding #9 : Feeding Frenzy!

As we pass the  nine month matkwr,  I've decided that Baby Girl is actually a baby bear, filling up for hibernation. How else do you explain a sudden increase in feeding times, as well as my milk supply? Oh yeah, a growth spurt.
With Baby Girl's teething issues (still no teeth but SUPER sore gums), her latch has changed drastically. My previous post was one that described my frustrations with nipple blisters and bleeding cracks, and these changes have also driven her to latch on like in the pictures below.
Her continued curiosity of how can I stay latched today causes some very interesting nursing sessions. That is, at least until she falls asleep! Any other Mamas ever had a roaming nurser?

No comments:

Post a Comment