Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mommy Reality Challenge #5

Getting back on track with the Mommy Reality Challenge, we pick up with week #5: THE LAUNDRY ROOM.

I don't have a Laundry Room.

I have a washer and dryer in my basement, but I don't keep anything down there. I used to want a laundry chute built into the floor of my bathroom, but now I realize I would forget the dirty laundry existed if it wasn't in my face all the time.

I manage to do two loads of laundry a week, and I stay on top of it fairly well. This week was truly a challenge for me, so I went with another side of the story.

'What Happens Once The Dryer Is Done?'


So, here we see my two big laundry baskets full of CLEAN, FOLDED CLOTHES. Once they're out of the dryer, it's fair to assume that my clothes, and the baby's clothes, are going to be stuffed into one of these baskets for later use.


And here we see the collection of 'I need to take these things to the consignment shop' bag, with overflow!...And my orthotic insoles. Hey, there they are!
My clothes are always clean!! They're just usually wrinkled. 
I can live with that. 


This is my infamous Un-mated Socks Basket. While there are a couple pairings in there, they've been lost to the bottom of the basket for so long, we've probably outgrown them! Meanwhile, Baby Girl loves to kick at the side of the basket, or pull out singles and giggle with glee! In the above, she has found one of her newborn sockies that I never found the mate to.


#MommyRealityChallenge
#LisforLaundry
#WrinkledFashions

No comments:

Post a Comment